The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Top 10 Posts for May 2014

Here they are:
  1. Movie Review: Riddick (2013) (or, I'm Going to Mega Rant Now)
  2. Link of the Week: "Bigotry, Cognitive Dissonance, and Submission Guidelines" by Charles A Tan
  3. Top 10 Overused Fantasy Cliches
  4. The Hugos in "Turmoil" and the Glee Crowd
  5. Criticism Does Not Equal Bullying (or, What Bullying Means to Me)
  6. Top 10 Science Fiction and Fantasy Movies Since 2010 (Thus Far)
  7. 5 Annoying Author Habits on Twitter
  8. Top 10 Science Fiction and Fantasy Anime Movies
  9. Movie Review Rant : Catching Fire (2013)
  10. Top 10 Cats in Science Fiction and Fantasy
I've switched to using what little data I can get for unique views to give a more accurate picture of things.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment