The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

I'm Reading: June 2014 (Week One)

The title tells you want you need to know.  Here's are the physical books I'm reading:
And here are the ebooks I'm poking at:

And here's what I'm reading for my new Mass Market Paperback Bingo feature:
Why did I pick this book from the suggestions?  I realized that my "I'm Reading" pile is heavily populated by men.  That, and I have liked stuff by Bear before, so I figure it would work out in the end.  I'll read it, review it, and throw out another snapshot of my bookshelf for readers to choose from.

Now back to reading...

-----------------------------------

What are you all reading right now?  Let me know in the comments!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Watership down. Because I'm reading All the Books With Footnotes right now + I'm terrible and figured that, after 24 years of existence, it's probably about time.

    ReplyDelete