The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fantasy Worlds: List Universe's Top Ten

I'd recommend checking out List Universe's top ten for fantasy worlds. It's quite a good list, I think. The top ten includes some obvious ones, such as Tolkien's Middle Earth, and some less obvious ones (heck, even some plain fun ones). So go on, give it a look. It's a good list.

Anywho.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. It is a good list, though I might have swapped Poictesme for Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only point of contention with your suggestion is that it's not quite as successful as Oz. I think the list was based around more well known worlds. But now you have me curious about this Poictesme place :).

    ReplyDelete