The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Anticipation Station

I'm biting my nails off right now. Lindsey decided it would be a good idea to remind me that my story is still in the Writers of the Future Contest, Second Quarter, and also decided to mention that the honorable mentions (or most of them) are up, which means the contest is coming to a close. Why is that a problem? Well, first off, I have no idea how they deal with the semi-finals and finals, since I've never been there. Do they call you at the same time as the honorable mentions? Or is it right before posting? What?
I'm going nuts right now because I have a feeling my story didn't place at all, but because I don't know for certain I have the desperate desire to know. I don't mind losing. Really, I don't. What I hate is realizing that some people already know their fates and I haven't a clue. It's...insanity.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

P.S.: This is in no way an attack on the WOTF folks. They can't really help how it works and I'm not saying they need to do a better job. They're doing it fine. I'm just impatient.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment