The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ethanol = Bad

Right now on Channel 8 in Santa Cruz they're talking about something I seem to recall saying myself when ethanol first was released and ethanol cars came out: it's bad.
Well, it's being blamed for a food crisis, which is exactly what I was saying before. Since ethanol uses something called corn, and we Americans, and much of the world, seem to like this particular vegetable when it comes to food, the result is that food costs are going up, particularly in lovely places like Mexico, which has enough problems as it is with poverty.
Here's a word of advice: how about we stop being retarded and thinking about TEMPORARY solutions and get us some PERMANENT solutions instead? Or is that too logical for the world? Where the hell are the Japanese on this? Shouldn't they be firing off a bunch of cars that run off recycled soda cans or something?

Yeah.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

P.S.: Apologies for the short posts, but in an effort to keep active while this quarter begins killing me from the inside in the last weeks I've resolved myself to write witty little remarks like the above. Yes, some more interesting articles are bound to come in the near future. Just be patient and enjoy the random bits of potential hilarity. Or don't.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment: