The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Video Found: Doctor Who Theme (SNES Style)

I don't know if I would have played a Super Nintendo version of Doctor Who.  What would the game entail?  Solving puzzles?  The Doctor rarely kills in the series through direct action and almost never carries guns.  I suppose if you played his companions (River, perhaps?) you could make it a little more action-oriented.

That said, puzzles can be fun and the Doctor always manages to get himself into situations where a little brains are needed.  Who knows?  It could have been a fun game, and this might have been the opening credits (after the fold):
Cool, huh?

(Thanks to SF Signal for the discovery.)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment