The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Writing Prompt #2: 500-word Story Challenge

If you missed my first writing prompt last month, make sure to check it out here and write something for it. This month the writing prompt is:
Tell a steampunk revenge story involving a meerkat and a dog walker.
Interpret that as you want. Steampunk seems to be a repetitive theme these days, though, but I suspect that the next writing prompt will have nothing to do with it, if such a thing can be helped.

I will add my entry later. Remember, you have 500 words to tell a story using the prompt above. Keep it simple! Now have at it and leave your stories in the comments section or post them on your blog and leave a comment with the link. Oh, and have fun!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment