The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Big 100

That's right everyone, I've reached exactly 100 posts! That includes all of the WISB chapters! I'm at 100! Yay! *Dances*

Having done this, I figure it's time for some fascinating news.

I've become the editor of the first Teenage Writers Anthology. This will be a collection of short stories in various genres and poetry chosen from members of Teenage Writers. Check out this post to get an idea of what it is all about and all the rules. And if you are a young writer or writing enthusiast you might consider joining! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's works and picking out selections for the anthology! Look out too for when the book goes on sale :). I'll post links and the like to it.

Also you might have noticed there is a nifty counter over on the right hand side. This will be there for as long as the anthology is open. Eventually I'll take it off. Until that time though, you get to see that nifty looking thing :P.

So, happy 100th for me!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment