The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, July 05, 2013

Week of Joy (Day One; Part One): An Introduction

If you don't follow me on Twitter, then you have no idea what this is all about.  Basically, with all the nasty crap going on in the world right now, not to mention in the science fiction and fantasy community, I have decided to take one whole week off from depressing things and only write about things that bring me or others some sense of joy.  I won't go completely off the trail, of course, but I think a little detox will do me (and maybe others) some good.  So, for the next seven days, you can expect lots of talk about books (releases, books I like, etc.), comics (ditto), movies (ditto), and anything else I feel like babbling about (SF/F-related or otherwise).

Of course, I don't have to do this alone.  If you want to join in, feel free to do so!  All you have to do is spend the next week blogging or tweeting about things that make you happy.  That's the only rule.  And if you do join in, let me know where you're going to do it so I can link everyone who reads my blog to your stuff!

And so you should all prepare yourselves, for the Week of Joy has BEGUN!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment