The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Link of the Week: Speculative Friction

If you haven't seen this already, then you have to look before the whole thing goes kaput.  DMCA notices have been issued (expected really), and it's unlikely the images will remain online in an easily accessible space for long (if I'm wrong about that, please let me know in the comments).

So what is Speculative Friction?  The owner of the page defines the project as a "disinfectant" for the SF/F community.  The tumblr itself contains a number of screencaps from the SFF.net forums, featuring the sometimes sexist, but mostly confused, thoughts on the SFWA fiasco(s) from the last month (I discussed the second fiasco here) from several big-name and lesser-known SF/F authors.  It's quite illuminating, really.  I definitely recommend reading it.

Anywho!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment