The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things I Write on Google+ When I'm Bored

Sometimes I get incredibly bored when I'm at home. Usually this occurs when I'm between things I'm supposed to be doing. And when I'm like that, I tend to write nonsensical weirdness.  For example, I wrote this on Google+ yesterday:
Some day, there will be a giant robot in my sky. And his name shall be Morglefish the Destroyer. He will shoot bubbles. 
Or none of that will happen and I'm just being silly. Up to you how you interpret that.
Don't ask me what that's all about.  Adam Callaway tells me I'm just creative.  Really, this is what happens when I finish a 3-hour seminar on Jame Joyce's Ulysses and am supposed to be reading a novel for an interview today (Stina Leicht!) and scheduling interviews and discussions for later in the year.

What do you do when you're bored?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment