The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Skiffy and Fanty Show #3.3 is Live! (Torture Cinema Meets Alone in the Dark)

It's time for another review of a truly awful movie.  We're moving things around right now because we're trying to fit in some interviews, which may or may not work in our favor.  Don't expect Torture Cinema editions to come so close to each other again, though.

If the title doesn't give it away, though, the latest episode is on Alone in the Dark, which may be one of Uwe Boll's best films (whatever that means).  Feel free to tune in and let us know what you think!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Can anyone help me please as I am trying to locate Joe Sherry and I am not sure if it is the same one in these blogs. I have a book Joe Sherry wrote and signed many years ago and would like to contact him. Any help would be appreciated ! seichar@tampabay.rr.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete