The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Forgotten Pilot: My Foray Into Scriptwriting For Animated Shorts

Last night I posted something unusual on my Twitter account:  the script for a pilot episode of an animated miniseries I wanted to do with some friends way back when I was still trying to write comics.  The show was called "Cheese and Crackers" and featured exaggerated versions of myself and people I knew (mainly my friends).  It was also a geeky show, with copious references to geek culture, from video games to science fiction movies.  At least, that was the intention, since I only wrote one episode:  "A Long Time Ago."

And guess what?  I'm putting it up on my blog for everyone to read.  If you'd like to see what kind of weirdness I was writing before this blog ever appeared in your Google searches, then all you have to do is click here.  That will take you to the Google Doc with the script.

Now lay it on me:  what do you think?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 PM

    I miss C&C. I thought it was funny.

    But, reading this script...
    Maybe its for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your nice way of telling me it sucks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 AM

    ...A little, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's quite nice of you.

    ReplyDelete