I suspect that this edition of the Haul of Books will be less interesting to all of you than previous ones. Still, in case any of you are getting into cooking or care what I got for my birthday, I thought it would be nice to do a special edition to show what my crazy mother got for me after indicating that I wanted my very own Crockpot. I haven't purchased a Crockpot yet, but you can bet that I will be soon enough!
Here's the image (one book is not a cookbook, but something silly and special):
And here are the titles, from left to right, top to bottom (no descriptions this time simply because you can figure out what's in the book by the titles):
- 365 Ways to Cook Hamburger and Other Ground Meats by Rick Rodgers (pity that I started this whole diet thing...)
- 365 Ways to Cook Pasta by Marie Simmons (pasta is nature's gift to mankind)
- 1983: Remember When...a Nostalgic Look Back in Time (you should be able to figure out how old I am, in case you didn't already know; yes I'm going to make you do math to figure out it)
- 4 Ingredients or Less by Campbell's (because I'm lazy)
- Slow Cooker Recipes by Campbell's
- Casseroles and One-Dish Meals by Campbell's (boy do I love casseroles)
There you go. So, what did you get for your birthday this year? Let me know in the comments.