The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Video Found: Exodus (Short Film)

Alexander Lehmann, who worked as a digital artist on District 9, has released a high-octane science fiction short film called "Exodus."  It features some amazing visuals, a fascinating concept, and a very unique musical score that also doubles as a sound effects track--think of Disney's Fantasia, but in the age of D&B, techno, and other electronic music forms.  If I had some sort of ridiculous star system, but for Awesome Points instead of stars, I'd give this four and a half Awesome Points.  But I don't have such a system, so you'll have to deal with me simply stating that this video is frakking awesome.

Here it is (after the fold):

EXODUS - Noisia & Mayhem ft. KRS One (Official Video) from Noisia Official on Vimeo.

I told you it was awesome, didn't I?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Ok yah, that was indeed, 4 1/2 stars of AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? We agree on something for once :D

    ReplyDelete