- One sidebar instead of two. That one sidebar is slightly wider as a result.
- A wider post body section. The previous section was a little thin.
- A sleeker look. You'll have to see to understand what that means.
- A Formspring "ask me a question" box in the sidebar. You can ask questions anonymously, by the way.
- An updated header image. You should see it. The new text on the image is awesome. The image is the same, but instead of boring standard text over it with the title of my blog, I now have nice text that makes it look much more appealing. At least, I think so.
- Pages! The great thing about the pages feature is that it allows me to move whole chunks of text and links off of the sidebar. You'll now find pages for The Skiffy and Fanty Show podcast, my fiction (including The World in the Satin Bag, free shorts, excerpts, and so on), my bibliography (including publications and conference appearances), Survival By Storytelling Magazine (which is still available for purchase, by the way), my review and advertising policies, ways to contact me, and info about the blog and me (i.e. the About page). Plus, instead of burying my contact information in the sidebar, it is now available in a handy location: the Contact page. Good stuff!
Some things have remained the same, such as the color of the website, though some text colors are different. I didn't want to change the color of the site primarily because that would require me to change the header image, unless I went with black. Blue is my favorite color, but the header image, which is one of my favorite things about this blog, only works with yellows and greens (or black).
Feel free to let me know what you think. If something looks ugly, then I'd like to know about it. Otherwise, welcome to the new millennium of WISB-ness.