The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Video Found: Let Me In (Film Trailer)

I have my reservations about Let Me In, the American remake of the amazing Swedish film Let the Right One In. Most of that has to do with my general disinterest in Hollywood's remake industry, which tries to re-apply every foreign film to the American market, often poorly. I also have problems with the fact that the original Swedish film is barely two years old; it seems too soon to start remaking things.

But the trailer below does look fantastic. Whether it will be a good movie is hard to say, but it does seem like they've worked hard to maintain the atmosphere. Maybe this will be one of those good remakes. Who knows?

Here's the trailer (below the fold):

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment