The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Video Found: Ataque de Panico (Panic Attack -- Scifi Short)

I'm not sure how I missed this amazing science fiction short film, because it is bloody brilliant. I discovered this through a recent post at Scifi Wire. It's about 5 minutes long and, for a film made by amateurs, it's quite amazing. The graphics, while not quite to the standard of Hollywood, are still really impressive, particularly the explosions on buildings.

See for yourself (after the fold):

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:03 PM

    And it got picked up by a major studio. Why or how, I dunno, as there seemed to be no plot, but whatever, it's all cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it looks kickass. Duh.

    ReplyDelete