The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Quick Note: Changes to Format and Suggestions

For those of you who regularly visit the actual webpage for WISB, you'll have noticed that there are some things shifting around and new things springing up. Some of these new things are in rough shape, but as soon as I figure a few programming bits out they will start looking better.

One of the big changes to my blog is that there is now a navbar on top, which includes links to my review and advertising policies, among other things (more stuff will appear there when I get it in decent shape). It doesn't look like much right now, but it will once I figure out how to make them not look like normal links.

That said, I would like your opinions on the design of the main page. Likes, dislikes, and so on. If you hate something, tell me. If you love something, tell me that too. I'm in the mood to edit this blog and make it prettier, so your thoughts are, as always, appreciated.

Anywho.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment