The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shameless Advertising

(You know, there are times when I wonder if I don't have some form of brain disease. I posted this yesterday, but didn't leave the links for any of you to click. How exactly are you supposed to be nice and friendly and vote/review WISB if you don't even know where to go? My apologies. This has been corrected!)

Because I feel like asking for a little love from you all, I'd like to point you to WISB's page at Websites For Writers and WISB's Kindle Page.

If you like my blog, pop on over to those sites and give me a vote or a review. Let everyone know how much you like WISB!

If you hate my blog, well, then I'd appreciate you telling me what you don't like, because then I can possibly address the issue. It's up to you, though.

Thanks in advance to anyone who partakes in the shamelessness of this request...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment