The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, April 06, 2009

SF/F Links: April April April

Nothing like a few more links to make you grin with joy, right? This time I have quite a few really interesting ones, which isn't to say that the ones I had put up in previous posts weren't interesting. I'm just trying to make you more excited about these particular links.

Here goes:
I'll have more links later on.  For now, this is it!  Anywho!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:14 AM

    Thanks for the link to my blog!
    Where did you find the rest of these? I got about half a sentence into the purple prose before I started giggling too hard to read further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of it I discovered on Google and what not. Google Alerts is great for finding nifty stuff. Then there's Wordpress, which has a great search function that you can subscribe to as an RSS. So I find lots of things that way too.

    ReplyDelete