The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Top Posts For November

I decided I should start doing this until I can figure out a good way to put top posts on my blog. Here are the top ten posts for the month of November (for all the old folks and new folks out there):
  1. What If Dragons Were Real?
  2. The Terminator Movies: Why the Robots Lost...Badly
  3. Werewolves and Misconceptions About Science Fiction
  4. Ten SF Ideas/Concepts I Think Won't Come True
  5. SF/F Links: February Roundup Part Two
  6. Oh Sweet NASA
  7. Otherism: The Dissection of Humanity and the Human in Science Fiction Film
  8. eReaders: Comparison Study
  9. Top Ten Worst Science Fiction Shows
  10. Show Review: Sanctuary (the pilot episode)
So, feel free to check them out and leave a comment!

Oh, and I should note that these are based on traffic and include any and all posts I've ever made.

Anywho!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment