The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rejection: Archaeopteryx

Well, after being super excited that I got another honorable mention in the Writers of the Future Contest, I've been brought back down to earth by a rejection. "Archaeopteryx" is one of my flash pieces. I'm thinking of perhaps submitting it to a literary magazine next. We'll see.

So, my honorable mention moment was short lived. Sad? Not really. This is just the way it is in the writing business, or rather the I'm-an-amateur-writer-trying-to-get-his-foot-in-the-door business.

That is all.

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment