The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Graduate Course: Update

After getting some advice from several people I have made a decision on what to do about taking that grad course: I'm going to do it. I appreciate everyone who was kind enough to offer me their opinions (all of it was done off-site, but so be it). I'm taking the course and we'll see what happens!

Other interesting things regarding school is that I am applying for a research grant that is given to undergraduate students here at UCSC. I'm going to do it on a science fiction subject, I just don't know what yet (still working on the ideas). So, that's that.

Thanks!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment