- Does the term "PG-13" cause you to have a fit because it's just too mature for your thirteen year old? If not, move to step two.
- Does the phrase "Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and some menace" act as a good indicator for the type of film you don't want your children seeing? If not, move to step three.
- Did you take your child to the first one? Were they scared or upset by it? If not, move to number four.
- Do clowns scare you or your children? If not, move to step five.
- Are you one of those overly-sensitive types that sends a letter to your congressman every week demanding that the movie and television industries go back to the the days of Andy Griffith? If not, move to step six.
- Take your kids to see the movie.
That's all I have to say about that.
(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)