The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

How to Tell When the Religious Right Has Lost Its Damn Mind

Really? Are you sh*tin' me?
Since when has doing a magic TRICK been considered wizardry? Alternately, how far backwards have we gone when someone can be fired for doing something as silly as making a toothpick disappear and reappear? He did a circus trick...who gives a flying fig?
So if you can't tell, this is a prime example of why the religious right has completely gone off the deep end. This guy should sue.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    ...........................................................

    I cannot put enough dots for that. I LOVED it when teachers did fun stuff like that! Liek when they did that thumb folding thing, and it looks like you're removing the top of your thumb. HOW is a trick damaging children? Teachers should lose their job for paedophilia, beating kids, being awful, but not for trying to be fun! Yeesh. This makes me so mad.

    It also worries me that some people are so afraid of "wizardry". Will we be having witch-hunts again some time soon?

    ReplyDelete