The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Aww, the Bachelor Life

There are great advantages to being on your own. One of the best ones is that I don't have to fight anyone over the toy in the cereal box. That's right, it's all mine.What is that in my hand? Well it's certainly not a razor, because why would I be flashing around a razor instead of shaving off my rather rugged-man beard? That is a plastic, light-up Indiana Jones spoon that I managed to procure in a box of Cocoa Krispies. Another benefit is that I can eat all the cereal I want and my brother can steal the good stuff.
Oh and I'm fairly certain I will become a green tea junkie.Yeah. Green tea is good.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:30 AM

    Excuse me ... BACHELOR LIFE?!?!!?!!?!??!

    Anyway, I'll let you have the cereal toy if it makes you happy. My cereals never come with toys anyway ... I don't see why the "serious" breakfasts can't come with a little fun. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Smiles* I am now reminiscing back to my very own first apartement. The joy of adulthood & enjoying the little things in life. Ain't it great?! Okay - well I think a so.

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete