The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Progress Report

I finished my story on Mars, but now have to go through the process of editing. The problem is I went 204 words over the maximum wordcount for the contest, so I have to quite a bit I think. It's going to be a tough time of editing. I'll figure it out though, I'm sure. At least the story is written.

P.S.: I have no idea what the typo for 'trip' was...

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:40 AM

    Trip? I can't even figure out what that's a typo for ...

    Oh, and clicking through to email is too much effort, so: I'm not very well so I might not be online tonight. :( I'm all dizzy so I'm staying horizontal. I miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 AM

    Aww you replaced the typo with a typo!

    How cute.

    :|

    :p

    I'll stop editing your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weird thing is that I know for a fact I didn't type quite two times...it just added it in there...

    ReplyDelete