The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Rejection -- Artemis (short story, SF) -- by Neo-Opsis

Another rejection! Yay! It was rather fast actually, which might be a good or a bad thing. It's good because at least I don't have to wait three months to find out they don't want it. It's now off to IGMS. Wish it luck!

(Don't click the read more, there isn't any more after this!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. I actually can't wait until I send out a short story so that I can get a rejection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it will be the ultimate test as to whether you can really be a writer. If you can't handle getting a rejection then you can't handle being a writer (in my opinion). It sort of sucks and yeah I'm bummed, but I don't let it get to me. Rejections aren't that big a deal. I know I'm not a completely horrible writer :P, I just haven't written something that someone really really wants yet :P.

    ReplyDelete