So here is how it works.
1) Write about the top five writing projects you want to do. Books, short stories, whatever.
2) Post the rules and the link to where you got the Meme from in the first place.
3) Tag people.
Here is mine:
1) Finish WISB, the second book, and third book, and potentially any books that might follow. I'm shooting to finish this in at most three books. If I can do it in two, sweet. And of course I would loooooove to go on for many more books.
2) Write an epic science fiction space opera novel. Not Star Wars epic, but just, well, epic. More politically based space opera. I don't have an idea as of right now. I just want to write one.
3) Write an amazing trilogy of zombie novels that attempts to take a new spin on the genre. I have been wanting to write a zombie novel for the longest time. The problem is in being original in a field that has been bastardized and humiliated by garbage and by legitimately hilarious spoof films (Shaun of the Dead or Biozombie anyone?). That's a dilemma I'm still having. I can't write something I know has already been written. 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later are possibly the only films to make any revolutionary changes to the traditional feel of zombie films, and unfortunately even that is being bastardized by cheap rip-off's and remakes. In the end, if I ever write such a trilogy, I want to turn them into screenplays and start the biggest budget horror film series ever. And Peter Jackson will direct them...in my dreams at least.
4) Finish writing all my short stories that are sitting around in my story bank. Europa Strain, Artemis, Soul For Sale. Then get them published. It's a lot of work :S.
5) Write a PhD. dissertation on something related to dystopian literature. I'm not sure what though. Perhaps a study in the trends and the evolution of the genre as a whole.
So, ha! You've all been tagged!