The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Edits...

Well, for some that have been here you'll notice that I've reverted to a typical blogger template. Why? Well apparently Firefox refuses to load the background image for the old version and until I can either rewrite that template, or create a new one, I have to put this up so that Firefox users can actually see the text. So, I will be doing some more editing and putting back up the ads later on.

Also, just a reminder, chapter two of The World in the Satin Bag goes up this sunday. I've got some writing still left to do, but it will be up. It's a lot longer than the first chapter, so expect a little bit more to read :).

And, for the time being this will be the post for the beginning of the week. Expect few posts from now on since I'm writing and this is a blog for my blog novel :P.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment