The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Fictioning: I actually wrote something! Ahaha!

If you missed it on Twitter, I actually wrote some new fiction last night for the first time in months.  I've been fiddling with the idea for a YA space opera featuring a wheelchair bound combat expert and his tech-savvy sibling.  I won't ruin the plot, but I will say this:  there will be a mecha wheelchair, space battles, and good old adventure with a healthy side of character development.

And if that sounds of interest, here are the first few paragraphs in rough draft form (click to view a larger version):
Now back to writing stuff...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment