The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Resolutions: Oh, God, So Much Work to Do!

The New Year is upon us, and there's far too much I didn't get done in 2014 that I should have.  And so I figure I should make one of those resolutions things to make myself feel inclined to actually complete some projects.

On that note, here are my resolutions:

  • Publish a collection with Sarah Chorn (who is the awesomestest)
  • Finish the SpecFic 2014 anthology with Renay (which I have to do because I said I would)
  • Lose another 20 lbs (or replace it with muscle)
  • Finish my dissertation by November 2015
  • Finish my action adventure space opera novel of awesome featuring a female protagonist who is a tech savant and her warrior brother who fights using a mecha-based wheel chair (yeah!)
  • Review 50 books
  • Review 25 movies
  • Finish my SFF Odyssey project
  • Be awesome
I think that's a fair enough list, don't you?

What are your resolutions for 2015?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Read more, review more (especially women and PC authors).
    Write more
    Photograph more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those seem like reasonable goals :)

      Delete