The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Month of Joy Begins Now

Given all the grumpiness in the sf/f community and the horrible stuff happening in Ukraine, I am taking the rest of the month off from anything annoying, fiasco-y, douche-y, and so on.  I'm also doing this to gain some perspective, particularly given that I have been part of some of the community-based debates and have begun questioning that involvement to some extent.  I feel like I need to refocus, to think about what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, how I feel about those things, and where I want to go.

So for the rest of the month, I'm only going to write and discuss and read about things that make me happy.  You can expect the following:

  • Book Reviews
  • SFF Film Odyssey Reviews/Columns
  • Random Discussions About Genre (I love books :P)
  • Maybe some comics-related stuff
  • Something else that is happy-ful
Feel free to join me.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment