The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Updatery and An Interview w/ Me: Postmodernism, Comics, SF/F, Podcasting, and Larry Nolen

Two quick things for readers of this blog thing:

  1. I've not been active on the blog throughout much of November for one very simple reason:  this is the busiest month of the year for me, and more so because I've been working almost non-stop on exam materials throughout the month and the three months preceding it.  I'm getting a PhD, after all.

    I also have a lot of other stuff to deal with:  I'm grading a lot of papers (teaching three classes), I have three exams to write up and administer, and I'm teaching a bunch (four days a week).  Add all that in with holidays and so on and you've got a not-very-active Shaun person.  Granted, I've also been playing a bit of Starcraft 2 as a stress reliever, so...

    But there's one interesting thing going on, and that's this:
  2. Larry Nolen of OF Blog of the Fallen just posted a 5,500-word interview with me!  I think it will be of interest to readers of this blog, as Larry asked me questions about blogging, podcasting, comics, postermodernism, fandom, and much more.  I think it's a pretty darn good interview.  Feel free to read it and leave a comment over there.
And that's that!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment