The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Draft Post Bingo Winners: What I'll Be Finishing Next

A whole bunch of folks tossed out their nominations, so here's the stuff I'm going to finish in the next, say, month:
I've put them in order from "received the most votes" to "received at least one vote" and thrown out all the ones you didn't vote on (which I'll save for later).  Though I will try to finish them in the order in which they are presented here, I'm going to leave that open enough so I can skip around if I feel inclined to do so (or for those posts that should be finished first because they're about fairly recent musings).

Anywhoodles!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment