The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Hugos: Testing the Waters -- What will win?

In the interest of filling my blog with all your lovely voices, I want to know your answer(s) to the following question:
Which novels, novellas, short stories, films, fanzines/writers, fancasts, and so on do you think will win the Hugo Award this year?
I have a secret agenda for asking this question, which I will now reveal (thus stealing its secrecy) -- I am curious what I might have missed this year, for one reason or another, what others think were Hugo-worthy (which may reflect a particular taste), and so on.  In other words, you're going to give me a taste of a world I've never experienced (though I am attending Worldcon this year).

So have at it!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment