The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Friday, June 08, 2012

Google+ Writing Hangouts Coming: Who's wants in?

I've decided that I'm going to start hosting a regular Google+ Hangout for the purposes of stimulating writing -- technology permitting, of course.  How regular these will be depends on a lot of factors, such as who is interested, schedules, and so on.  These hangouts will be done alongside my live writing feature, both of which I'll announce on Twitter when it goes live.

For those that don't know anything about the writing hangouts, they are pretty simple:  for about 15 minutes, everyone talks about whatever floats their boat, giving people time to get into the room and settle into their writing mode; after that, everyone writes, usually for 15 to 30 minutes, sometimes more.  The hope is that these little hangouts will progress into cyclical writing binges for an hour or so, but we'll see.

If you're interested in participating, leave a comment with your weekly schedule!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments: