The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Weekly Roundup #6: The Skiffy and Fanty Show / Duke and Zink Do America

I'm playing catch-up again.  Way too much stuff has happened since the last time I posted a roundup.  Articles.  Episodes.  More articles.  More episodes.  Phew.

So here's a roundup of all that stuff.

First:

I'm too far behind on updating you all on stuff going on at The Skiffy and Fanty Show.  I can only blame this on laziness, even if I was abducted by alien monkeys the other night...

Here's all the stuff that has gone live on SandF:
Second:

A lot of stuff has been going on at my political show too.  If you're interested in progressive politics, with a side of humor, then check out the new stuff up on Duke and Zink Do America:

And that about does it.

What have you been up to?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment