The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Podcast Updatery (Brief)

Starting today, I'm going to do a kind of "weekly roundup" of things I'm doing elsewhere.  Why?  Because with The Skiffy and Fanty Show and Duke and Zink Do America in my pocket, there'll be far too much going on every week to justify posting new things for each of them.  50% of my posts shouldn't be "hey, here's a new episode."

So you can expect a roundup of my stuff, with exception here or there to major news (you know, like a publication).

And you can also expect me to contribute different stuff here in the future.  No idea what that will be, but so be it...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment