The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, September 19, 2011

SandF Episode 5.4 (Interview w/ Clay and Susan Griffith) is Live!

The lovely writing duo joins Jen and I on The Skiffy and Fanty Show to talk about their Vampire Earth series, alternate history, brash Americans, and much more.  Check out the episode here!

In other news:  it poured rain outside my apart today in a way that makes me suspect flash floods have destroyed downtown Gainesville.  This, of course, would be God's justice for the city allowing such a seedy backwater hellhole to exist in the first place.  Pah!

In other other news:  a video will hit this blog some time tonight.  Look out for it!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment