The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, September 05, 2011

SandF Episode #5.2 (Interview w/ Nick Mamatas) is Live!

Over at The Skiffy and Fanty Show you'll find a brand new interview with none other than Nick Mamatas, who I am referring to from now on inside my head as Master Splinter.  The interview went pretty well and we talked about a lot of fascinating things, such as Japanese SF/F, parasites, and his writing.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

----------------------------------------------------------

In other news:  I'm on my desktop again, because the keyboard on the brand new laptop apparently needs replacing.  This, needless to say, sucks...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment