The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

American Lit Chalkboard Wonders

Technically the following images from my chalkboard-based lecture today include an essay on Slaughterhouse Five by Arnold Edelstein.  You'll need to scroll through the previous four images from my last post, but you all can handle that, right?

Feel free to leave any comments if you find these amusing or have questions.  Teaching Vonnegut has been a fascinating and educational experience.  I can't wait to teach it again!
American Lit (4081) Chalkboard Wonders
Note: I'm going to call these posts the American Lit Chalkboard Wonders (after the album), since future chalkboard images will have nothing to do with Vonnegut.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment