The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

WISB Podcast: Running Late

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm running late on getting the next episode up.  The chapter is edited, but I didn't get home until a lot later than I had expected.  As such, I won't be able to get the episode up tonight, in part because I don't want to record my voice so late at night.  At 9 PM, it's not a problem, but it's after 11 at the moment and I like to avoid pissing off my neighbors, even though they don't show me the same courtesy.

But there is good news:  I will catch up tomorrow.  I've split Ch. 8 into two chapters anyway, which means I can release the first half (now just Ch. 8) tomorrow (before noon) and the second half (now Ch. 9) at some point in the early evening.  I'm not going to stay behind this early in the project (mostly because I know it will become much more difficult to keep the day-by-day schedule once June comes to a close).

Thanks for your support and understanding!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment