The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

WISB Podcast: First Milestone Reached!

Thank you all for your donations. As of today, I have crossed the first financial milestone for my project, which means that I will begin writing a new short story set in the world of the novel and post it here as soon as I can (next week at the earliest). I will also podcast the story and make it available in ePub and Kindle format (plus any other format you'd like).

Thanks again for donating and supporting my project. I really appreciate it. You all are awesome!

P.S.: Yes, indeed, those of you who have donated will be getting free stuff in the future. Some of you more than others, thanks to the donation tier I set up.

P.S.S.:  The donation that took me over the first hurdle was sent direct to my email, rather than through the Chip In thing.  I'm going to see if I can change the total so it reflects the increase.  Never mind.  It should clear up on its own in a day or so.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment