The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

WISB Podcast: The Final Push -- Last Day!

Well, today is the last day of the funding drive for The World in the Satin Bag.  As of this moment, I am $135.44 short of my goal, which means I don't have to do the Truffle Shuffle or Peanut Butter Jelly Time this time tomorrow if that number doesn't change.  That's up to all of you, though.

But if watching me embarrass myself doesn't do it for you, remember that there's lots of free stuffs to be had once the project is finished.  But only for folks who donate!  I need roughly 14 people to donate $10 each and I'm over the hump.  Could you be one of those 14?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

It's hard to complain, though.  Reaching $860ish in a month is not bad at all.

Anywho!  Thanks to everyone who has supported the project thus far.  You rock!  I will have the next chapter up this weekend, which will keep you all entertain, I'm sure.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment