The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, June 04, 2011

A Giant Whoops

If you accidentally saw an unfinished post in my feed, please ignore it.  I accidentally hit the wrong combination of keys and magically posted it.  This will mean that some people might see that item post a second time (the second version will be completed, of course).

I'm feeling particularly dumb about it, so to make everything better, here's a picture of some baby ducks!
If I recall correctly, there are sixteen, but it's hard to tell.  The little things move too darn quick and the mommy duck wants nothing to do with me and my counting fingers.

Still, they're cute as hell, no?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment