The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Video Found: Terra Nova (Trailer)

Spielberg is at it again.  With the dinosaurs, I mean.  Terra Nova doesn't make a lot of sense to me, though.  They're sending people back in time for a second chance?  But doesn't that screw up the future they're fleeing from more (and faster)?  Or is this not true time travel?  Are they simply going to another world, as in Avatar?  I don't know; I'm going to watch to find out.  Terra Nova has the feel of an epic story.  We'll see if it's any good...

Here's the trailer (after the fold):

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering how mankind plans on avoiding the extinction event.

    I just don't think they really thought this idea through ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two possibilities:
    1) There's something different about the place they're going to that they're not telling us. Maybe it's another Earth in a universe where dinosaurs didn't die out?

    2) The writers are morons.

    I'll watch it to find out, but the second it turns out to be #2, I'll rip it to shreds on this blog.

    ReplyDelete