The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Saturday, December 04, 2010

What Genre Books Are You Looking Forward To?

The title pretty much says it all.  I want to know which science fiction, fantasy, horror, crime, mystery, etc. books you're looking forward to, whether coming this month, the first quarter of 2011, or at any point in the next year.

Let me know in the comments.  Or, if you like, you can respond to the tweet I left on Twitter.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:26 PM

    Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
    Embassytown by China Mieville

    That's it. We'll see what 2011 brings though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the Mieville should be good! I haven't read the first Rothfuss book, though.

    There's bound to be other interesting stuff coming out. I wonder if you and I just aren't in the loop or something...

    ReplyDelete