The World in the Satin Bag has moved to my new website.  If you want to see what I'm up to, head on over there!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Things You Should Learn After 27 Episodes and Free Insult Time

Click the record button...

Yeah, that's right.  I'm that guy.  The guy who arranged an interview with an awesome author of an awesome book, who participated in an awesome interview with said author, and then said goodnight.  The problem?  The recorder wasn't on.  Yup.  It would be fair to see that I'm feeling like a bloody moron right now, because that's an awful reason for screwing things up.  It's one thing for software to malfunction, but entirely another when the only malfunctioning thing is the conductor.

So, consider this thread an open invitation to insult me as you see fit.  Pretty much anything goes.

Have at it...

P.S.:  FML.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 PM

    This never happened when I was c-ohosting... Skiffy would never make such a heinous technical blunder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, all those times were software blunders.

    ReplyDelete